* This position is located in Boston, MA. Relocation assistance is not available.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for directing public affairs campaigns to help facilitate the company’s public policy objectives and identifying and implementing strategic opportunities to enhance the company’s reputation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving corporate public affairs and corporate reputation objectives within the region.
- Plans, coordinates and implements strategies for highly complex public affairs campaigns, including message development and discipline, coalition building, media relations, earned and paid media campaigns, digital engagement, grassroots activations and employee, stakeholder and customer mobilizations.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing public affairs programs and campaigns to affect public policy action.
- Responsible for presenting corporate policy goals in easily understandable and strategic messaging for external audiences, including third party groups and policy makers.
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred.
Experience: Typically requires 10 or more years of experience.
Please apply using the link below.
Apply now: http://work.att.jobs/b57