POSTED Sep 18 2017
VP of DIGITAL MEDIA
The VP of Digital Media will develop the vision and strategy and lead the execution for all of Denterlein’s digital and social media efforts, for both clients and the firm itself. He/she will play a pivotal role in elevating the digital strategies, campaigns and content for Denterlein and its clients.
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and passion for all things digital. An individual who is ready to take the next step in his/her career to drive digital strategy, to enhance already robust offerings at a mid-size PR firm and to coach and mentor account staff.
The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years’ experience developing and implementing complex, data-driven digital marketing campaigns and will advise clients on best practices and new strategies for integrating content and creative across all of their digital channels in a way that engages audiences and drives awareness, demand and advocacy. They will also exhibit passion, insight, and excitement about diving into our core service areas, including but not limited to: public affairs, issues management, healthcare and higher education.
Key responsibilities include
• Develop and lead digital and social media strategy for clients and prospects as a constant source of creative approaches, providing clients with compelling business cases for investing in new campaigns
• Stay ahead of industry trends, digital tools and platforms –and how they are most effectively used to achieve business goals
• Identify and implement best practices for measuring and reporting digital KPI’s
• Train and mentor junior staff, coaching to excellence on all digital strategies
• Oversee market research for clients and new business proposals
• Develop brand strategies across social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn along with digital channels including email marketing, blogger relations, interactive applications, and microsites.
o Develop plans and present recommendations to clients and internal teams
o Oversee content development and implementation across organic and paid channels
Our perfect fit:
• 8-10 years of digital experience from execution to strategy, ideally in an agency environment
• Ready today to be the lead digital strategist in an agency
• Reads the newspaper – every day
• Enjoys current affairs and is easily conversant in the issues of today
• Strong understanding of the digital / social industry related platforms and analytics tools
• Ability to work collaboratively with all Denterlein staff in a culture that prizes collegiality
• A persuasive and convincing writing and speaking style
• Calm under pressure and proven ability to achieve tight deadlines
• Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level
• Ability to troubleshoot team and client problem areas and suggest a remedial course of action
• Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
Interested candidates can apply by sending resume/cover letter to:
Nicole Iannucci (firstname.lastname@example.org)