POSTED Jan 05 2018
Field First, LLC – Associate Job Description
Date of Posting: January 4th, 2018
Application Deadline: January 25th, 2018
Field First, LLC is a progressive consulting firm committed to providing community organizations, issue-based coalitions, labor unions, electoral campaigns and companies with the strategic advising and tools needed to achieve grassroots victories. Field First services include campaign and coalition management, data and analytics, training and leadership coaching, and digital communications.
In 2018, Field First is on the front lines working for clients that share our values. Whether it’s electing progressives to the U.S. Congress and the Massachusetts State House, building grassroots power to further legislative agendas for the environment, transportation and families in poverty, or leading the campaign to win the Fair Share Amendment, Fight for $15, and Paid Family Medical Leave in Massachusetts, Field First is committed to achieving victories through a grassroots approach.
Field First is hiring an Associate to join our team of campaign experts. The position is best suited for a self-starting individual eager to advance their career, learn new skills in a collaborative environment, and work on exciting municipal, state and federal projects which will span Massachusetts and potentially, states across the country.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through January 25th, 2018.
Depending on the applicant’s background and skills, the responsibilities could include:
● Managing multiple projects and deadlines to ensure that Field First clients have the resources they need
● Executing campaign strategy
● Executing clients’ digital communications programs
● Writing and designing blast emails, fact sheets, and digital content
● Working with databases such as VAN, Blue State Digital, NationBuilder, Salesforce, and other platforms to manage data integration and assist clients in data maintenance
● Providing technical and operational support for a wide-range of clients
● Help hire, coach and train interns to provide support for the Field First team
● Using data, analytics, and reporting to help move clients’ campaigns forward
The position requires:
● Excellent writing and communication skills
● Familiarity with social media platforms
● Willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly
● Strong time management and multitasking skills
● High attention to detail
● Commitment to progressive issues and ideals
The ideal candidate will have:
● Campaign, government and/or nonprofit experience
● Strong familiarity with VAN/ Votebuilder, Google Docs and Excel
● Project coordination experience
The position receives the following compensation:
● $37,000 - $45,000 per year salary, depending on experience, with bonuses for client success
● 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 weeks PFML
● Health care benefits
Field First is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line “Job Opening – Associate”.