POSTED Feb 07 2017
Job Announcement – Operations Coordinator
The Massachusetts Democratic Party (MDP) is looking for a full-time, self-starting individual to join our team as we work to elect our Democratic officials up and down the ticket in 2017 and 2018. The Operations Coordinator will manage all technical systems, assist with the daily management of the Party office and manage the state-wide voter file training and customer service. The Operations Coordinator will also assist the Chair and Executive Director in executing fundraising processes for the Party. The position will be based in Boston, Massachusetts.
• Provide MDP IT support; learn from IT Consultants and manage all IT programs and inventory.
• Assist with managing intern program
• Assist the Executive Director with all data collection and review processes, especially pulling regularly updated lists quickly and accurately.
• Provide weekly VoteBuilder trainings on calls and regionally in-person.
• Provide customer service to all campaigns using VoteBuilder.
• Working with the Fundraising Consultant, organize fundraising events
• Work with finance team on upkeep and maintenance of database, including donor information and prospective donor research
• Ensure that all users can use the online voter file effectively.
• Manage the MDP Office Calendar.
• Manage all technology-related contracts for the State Party in a cost-effective manner.
• Develop technical trainings for regional and state-wide training academies.
• Applicants must be highly organized multitaskers accustomed to thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of VoteBuilder Software is strongly preferred
• Clear, concise and direct communication style
• Experience developing systems and project management
• Reliable and discreet with a sound sense of judgment
• 2-4 years of work experience desired
• Previous campaign or political experience is beneficial
No person shall be discriminated against in seeking employment with the Massachusetts Democratic Party because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, sexual orientation, economic status or disability.
Salary is commensurate with experience and in the range of $35,000 to $37,500, plus benefits. Please submit a cover letter and one page resume to http://bit.ly/MDPresumes no later than 5:00 PM on February 23, 2017.